TRANSFORMERS: Legends Holiday Building Set Giveaway Contest Official Rules
TRANSFORMERS: Legends Holiday Building Set Giveaway Contest Official Rules
1. Contest Dates: The ngmoco TRANSFORMERS: Legends Holiday Building Set Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 30 Nov 2012 at 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends at 03 Dec 2012 at 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time (the “Contest Period”). All times and dates listed are based on Pacific Standard Time as specified herein.
2. Contest Eligibility: The Contest is open to individuals who are at least fourteen (14) years of age, and that have: (a) Internet access, (b) a valid email account, and (c) a valid Mobage account.
Employees of ngmoco, LLC (the “Sponsor”), any ngmoco partners who provide the prizes for the Content (the “Prize Providers”), and their respective officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers, or production agencies, and their respective dependents, immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each), and individuals residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate. Contest is VOID in any state or country where prohibited by law. Maximum of one (1) entry per individual user. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
3. To Enter: Beginning on the first date of Contest Period: 30 Nov 2012 (a) Sign up to be notified when TRANSFORMERS: Legends is available on iOS/Android at http://transformers-legends.com, (b) Like this post [link] on Facebook, and (c) follow ALL of the online entry instructions posted, all before the end of the Contest Period 2 Dec 2012.
Entry into the Contest is limited to one (1) entry per each individual unique Mobage account, and the corresponding individual unique game account. If an individual successfully completes all the requirements for entry then such individual (“Entrant”) will automatically be entered one (1) time into a random drawing out of all the entries successfully submitted, to win the specified prizes listed below. Entrants must follow all of the online instructions and requirements specified for completion of the in-game challenge for their entry to be fully eligible for the prize drawing. An individual Entrant may not enter the Contest multiple instances with multiple Mobage accounts, multiple game accounts, or under multiple identities. Any entrant who does so, or uses any device or artifice to circumvent the Official Rules may be disqualified and all of their entries shall be automatically forfeited.
4. Drawing: The Sponsor will randomly select the prize winners for the Contest from the total pool of all successful Contest entries received before the end of the Contest Period and award the corresponding prizes at the end of the Contest Period. The Winner Polling will take place on or about the first (1st) day after the end of EACH Contest Period at 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) at Sponsor’s offices at 185 Berry Street, Suite 3000, San Francisco, CA 94107. Each selected potential prize winner will be notified on or about the first (1st) day the end of the Contest Period via an-in game message that the Entrant provided to Sponsor in their electronic entry form. The potential prize winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) calendar days of attempted notice or shall forfeit the prize. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS ROTOR RAGE Set
(Ages 7 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Fall 2012)
The ROTOR RAGE set lets builders engage with the TRANSFORMERS world either on the ground or in the air as the fight for ENERGON continues. The 234 KRE-O bricks and accessories can be combined to form the VORTEX character in vehicle mode as an attack helicopter or in robot mode as the sinister COMBATICON military member. Includes 217 pieces as well as VORTEX, SWAT Commander, and Pilot KREON figures.
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS STEALTH BUMBLEBEE Set
(Ages 7 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 2012)
The KRE-O TRANSFORMERS STEALTH BUMBLEBEE set lets fans create their favorite AUTOBOT sidekick with an undercover design edge so he can fly under his enemies’ radar and protect the ENERGON bricks. In addition to building BUMBLEBEE in either vehicle mode as the classic sports car or robot mode, builders can also construct a guard station for KREON figures, and a new KREON bulldog figure to keep watch! Set includes 277 bricks, one motorcycle, and four KREON figures.
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS STREET SHOWDOWN Set
(Ages 7 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 2012)
Builders can go from racecar to robot with the STREET SHOWDOWN set. AUTOBOT WHEELJACK must get the ENERGON fragment back from DECEPTICON KNOCKOUT during a high-speed chase through city streets. Create TRANSFORMERS WHEELJACK and KNOCK OUT characters in robot mode and have them face one another in an extreme brick battle, or deconstruct the robot modes to create two separate vehicles to take this TRANSFORMERS challenge to the streets. Set includes four unique KREON figures and 297 bricks.
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS BATTLE FOR ENERGON Set
(Ages 8 years & up /Approx. Retail Price: $39.99/Available: Fall 2012)
The leaders of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON worlds enter into an epic faceoff as builders put their skills to the test with the BATTLE FOR ENERGON set. OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON engage in an epic battle through the streets to find one of the coveted ENERGON pieces. Construct the OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON characters in vehicle mode to create their familiar semi-hauler and tank forms or unleash the ‘robots in disguise’ and build each character in robot mode. Additional bricks and accessories allow builders to also create a bank, complete with ATM machine and vault that can hold an exclusive ENERGON crystal. Set features four unique KREON figures and 403 bricks.
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS DESTRUCTION SITE DEVASTATOR Set
(Ages 8 years & up /Approx. Retail Price: $79.99/Available: Fall 2012)
Builders can take control of the most feared DECEPTICON weapon on Earth with the DESTRUCTION SITE DEVASTATOR set. A simple construction site becomes the scene of the ultimate Transformers face-off between AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICON’s secret weapon of destruction, DEVASTATOR. Offering multiple builds in one, fans can create four construction vehicles including a crane and bulldozer, deconstruct the vehicles to create four different robot figures, or combine all vehicle builds together to form one of the largest and most epic enemies of the AUTOBOT world, the CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR character, complete with wrecking ball and spinning auger accessories. Set includes 590 KRE-O bricks and six unique KREON figures.
Total ARV of all prizes ~$204.95 (USD).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries actually received by Sponsor. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole reasonable discretion. Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Consent to Use Name and Image for Publicity: By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, full name, Moabage ID, Mobage Profile image, game account ID, city of residence and/or any photograph or that may be taken in any publicity carried out by Sponsor, Prize Providers, and/or their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor and Prize Provider and their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer hardware or software or other technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, regardless of cause. All Internet access and use charges are the responsibility of the entrant. Once submitted, entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PORTION OF THE CONTEST IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel/suspend/modify this Contest in whole or in part for any reason, including without limitation, if the Contest cannot be conducted as originally planned. In case of dispute as to identity of a winner who entered online, entry will be declared made by the registered user of the Mobage account and corresponding game account, and, if a prize is won and such registered user is a valid entrant, the prize will be awarded to the registered user. Sponsor is not responsible for posting, printing, distribution, or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke the Contest or drawing based upon any such error without liability at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not be responsible to award prizes in excess of the number (or value amounts) of prizes listed in these Official Rules. If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No prize transfers, substitutions or cash equivalents except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
Neither Sponsor, Prize Provider, nor their respective agencies or affiliates are responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries or postage due mail. By participating in this Contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the final judging criteria and results that will determine the winners. By participating, each winner agrees to allow use of his or her full name, likeness, submitted game play, and/or photograph for inclusion in the list of winners, if applicable, and advertising this or similar Contests (including posting of their full name on the web) without compensation, approval, notice, or review unless prohibited by law.
Unless prohibited by law, winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and Publicity Release within five (5) calendar days of notification. If documents are not returned within the five (5) calendar days time period, or if prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winners are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited or in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participants, by participating in this Contest, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, Prize Provider, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or their participation in this Contest, or any prize-related, Contest-related activity pursuant to Section 7 (Limitation of Liability) herein. Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising in connection with this Contest and contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually and without any resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place in the state or federal courts within the State of California, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out-of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event shall attorneys fees be included; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, any punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages other than the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules of the rights of the entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with laws of the State of California, U.S. without giving effect to its principles of conflicts of laws.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDERS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PRODUCTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL, TYPOGRAPHICAL, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PRINTING, OFFERING OR ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANY PRIZE, OR FROM ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE GAME SITES, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING DOWNLOADING FROM OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH WEBSITES.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Winners List: For a copy of the winners list, available after the end of the Contest Period, send and email request to email@example.com by two (2) weeks after the end of the Contest Period. We will post the names of confirmed winners online after the end of the Contest Period, and this list will remain posted for five (5) calendar days thereafter.
10. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. All entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
Sponsor: ngmoco, LLC
185 Berry Street, Suite 3000, San Francisco, CA 94107.